1. - A cookie is a file that is downloaded in the user's computer/smartphone/tablet when they access certain websites. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user or your computer browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain, the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. For more information on cookies, “HIJOS DE FRANCISCO LOPEZ SANTACRUZ, S.A.” invites you to access the following link: Cookies in Wikipedia.
“HIJOS DE FRANCISCO LOPEZ SANTACRUZ, S.A.”, uses on this web site the following cookies that as detailed below:
- Cookies strictly necessary to provide certain services expressly requested by the user: If cookies are disabled, you cannot receive our content and services properly; and
- Analytics cookies (for tracking and statistical analysis of the behaviour of all users), advertising cookies (for the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency in which the ads are displayed) and behavioural cookies (for the management of the advertising space according to the specific profile of the user). If cookies are disabled, the website can continue to operate regardless of the information collected by these cookies on the use of our website and on the success of the ads displayed therein which allows us to improve our services and earn income to be able to offer many contents free of charge. These cookies are from Google Analytics and Google gives them to us.
- utma: is used to make a count of how often a user visits a site. It auto-expires after 2 years. Provided by Google.
- utmz: is used to find out how a user has reached our website. It auto-expires after 6 months. Provided by Google.
- utmb: is used for statistical purposes to calculate the time that the user has been on the website. It auto-expires after 30 minutes since the last time the page was viewed. Provided by Google.
- utmc: is used for statistical purposes to calculate the time that the user has been on the website. It auto-expires after the end of the session. Provided by Google.
- BRAINSINS: these cookies allow us to study the behaviour of the user within the page to facilitate your future shopping experience. These cookies are provided by Social Gaming Platform SRL.
2. - DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES. The user may choose at any time, which cookies may run on this web site through:
The browser setting; for example:
Specific Opt-out systems in relation to the cookie in question (these systems install a cookie "rejection" in your computer to run your choice of deactivation).